CNI Events Info
CNI Events Calendar
Click here for the latest event info!
For ticket and sponsorship information, please contact Amanda Mogab at 720.974.4094 or by e-mail.
The Colorado Neurological Institute hosts a variety of benefit events throughout the year. Our benefit events are major sources of support of our mission as a non-profit charitable organization dedicated to serving patients and families touched by a neurological condition. Below are our largest benefit events.
2013 Rocky Mountain Stroke Summit - A Huge Success!
Hope Awards Celebration - April 20, 2013 (more info)
National Stroke Awareness Month - May 2013
Subaru Elephant Rock Cycling Festival - June 2, 2013 (more info)
- Charlie Wolf Lasting Legacy Ride, benefiting the CNI Center for Brain & Spinal Tumors
- Castle Rock
Parkinson Association Vitality Walk - June 2, 2013 (more info)
- Organized by Parkinson Association of the Rockies
- Register to walk for Team CNI, or make a donation, by emailing email@example.com.
CNI Golf Classic - July 29, 2013 (more info)
- Breakfast, lunch and high-quality giveaways included
- 2013 corporate sponsorships available - Please email Amanda Mogab at firstname.lastname@example.org for sponsorship info.
- More information
- Click here and here to read articles by Denver Post columnist Mark Kiszla about CNI Parkinson's disease patient--and NFL Hall of Famer--Forrest Gregg and our golf tournament!
CNI Fall Gala - October 12, 2013 (more info)
Check out the CNI online calendar!
For more information on CNI events, please contact Lorre Gibson at 303.806.7420 or by e-mail.