CNI Neuromuscular & Peripheral Nerve Disorders Service
Be Well Colorado:
Chronic Disease Self Management Workshop
Feel better. Take control of your health. Stay active and independent.
All patients with neurological conditions and their caregivers are invited and encouraged to take this educational, empowering six-week workshop.
Thursdays, 9:30 a.m. to Noon
April 5 - May 10, 2012
$60 per person | $100 per couple
If you are interested and/or wish to register, call 303.788.4010.
- Comprehensive, team approach to diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation
- Conditions treated include Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, carpal tunnel syndrome, cervical and lumbar spinal conditions, dystrophies (muscle disorders), Guillain Barre syndrome/CIDP, myesthenia gravis, peripheral neuropathy, and sports-related neurologic disorders
The CNI Neuromuscular & Peripheral Nerve Disorders Service provides a comprehensive, case-managed team approach to diagnose, treat and provide rehabilitation services to individuals with neuromuscular and peripheral nerve disorders. By combining the expertise and experience of multiple specialists, we are able to provide comprehensive and coordinated care in one centralized place to fully address the individualized needs of each patient.
Because communication is an important aspect of our services, our physicians work closely and responsibly with primary-care physicians, patients and their families. Each treatment program is reviewed with the patient and family in depth. Our program currently participates with the Denver, Lakewood and National Neuropathy Associations, Colorado ALS Association, Colorado and National Guillain Barre Syndrome/CIDP, Myesthenia Gravis, and Charcot Marie Tooth Support Groups.
Conditions We Treat
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cervical and Lumbar Spinal conditions
- Dystrophies (Muscle Disorders)
- Guillain Barre Syndrome/CIDP
- Myesthenia Gravis
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Sports-Related Neurologic Disorders
Marc Treihaft, MD, FAAN