How to Help
Start Your Own Fundraiser
You can support the Colorado Neurological Institute by starting your own personal fundraiser! Your own personalized fundraiser is a great way to rally your family, friends, co-workers and neighbors in helping to make a far-reaching impact for CNI patients and families. Best of all, we've made it easy for you to get started now!
Some common ways to use fundraising pages to support CNI include:
- You're running a marathon and want to support CNI through your race
- You'd like people to give donations to CNI in lieu of gifts for a wedding, bar mitzvah, etc.
- You have a special day approaching (birthday, anniversary, new grandchild, retirement, etc.) and would prefer donations to CNI rather than presents
- You just feel like making a difference!
Starting your own personalized fundraiser is an easy step-by-step process! CNI is proud to partner with the non-profit Community First Foundation (also known as Giving First or GivingFirst.org) to offer a very user-friendly platform for your personalized fundraiser. When you create your personalized fundraising page for CNI, you can:
- Add a personal appeal as well as photos, video files and a custom link to your page
- Import contacts from your Gmail or Yahoo! mail accounts
- Explain why you'd like people to support this effort - maybe this relates to your own personal connection to CNI
- Set a goal and track your progress
To get started, please click here and you'll be taken to Colorado Neurological Institute's page on the Community First Foundation website. Click on the yellow "Fundraise Now for this Charity" button.
Please also give us a call at 303.788.4010 or send us an e-mail to let us know about your fundraiser. There might be a few ways we can help spread the word like through our Facebook page and web site. Good luck!