10 Reasons to Refer to the NeuroHealth Center
If you are a neuro specialist seeking rehabilitation services to complement your patient care, please consider referring to CNI’s NeuroHealth Center. To learn more about the NeuroHealth Center’s services, please contact Ellen Belle at 303-806-7421 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Here is a list of ten reasons to refer to the NeuroHealth Center:
- We are a one-stop-shop for neuro rehab – physical therapy, speech therapy, occupational therapy, counseling and patient navigation.
- With over 175 years of combined experience, we understand the value of quality care.
- We are “in the know” about resources your patients may need.
- Our physical and occupational therapists will maximize your patients’ function and safety.
- Our social worker can guide your patients in dealing with the difficult emotions related to their situation.
- Our support groups and classes teach your patients to better manage their condition.
- A DriveAble assessment can give you input about your patient’s cognitive ability for driving.
- We pay close attention to the entire patient system, especially family caregivers.
- We will partner with you and keep you informed.
- We serve people of all backgrounds, and we offer sliding scale fees for the uninsured and underinsured.