RIDE WITH CNI – June 4th, 2017
REGISTER TODAY and support CNI!!
This year marks our 12th year of riding at the the Subaru Elephant Rock Cycling Festival! You have a unique opportunity to join us at the Subaru Elephant Rock Cycling Festival while also supporting CNI’s research, NeuroHealth & Wellness Center, Support Groups, and Education programs for patients living with brain tumors, Parkinson’s Disease, MS, ALS and so many other neurological conditions. Ride with the Charlie Wolf Legacy Team or form your own CNI team on June 4 and make a real difference in the lives of these patients.
YOU MUST REGISTER BEFORE MAY 10TH IF YOU WANT TO PICK UP YOUR PACKET FROM CNI PRIOR TO THE RIDE.
Date: Sunday, June 4th
Event Location: Douglas County Fairgrounds, Castle Rock, Colorado
Courses: The Subaru Elephant Rock road courses have developed a reputation for being both scenic and challenging. The five courses offer fantastic variety. They include 100, 62, and 40-mile road courses, 27-mile gravel grinder course, and the perfect family ride with the 8-mile course.
REGISTRATION AND FUNDRAISING FOR CNI HAS CHANGED THIS YEAR. It’s now all online through imATHLETE and CROWDRISE. It’s simple, quick and easy to do!
When you click the “REGISTER TODAY” link above you’ll be the Elephant Rock “imATHLETE” registration page. Below are some tips for filling out the forms, but if you have any questions, please contact Sheila Kutzer at 720-974-4094 or email@example.com.
- Select the length of the course you wish to ride, click through and enter your initials in the waiver section, then click continue. Note you can only register yourself and/or your minor children.
- On the next page, please note: YOU DO NOT HAVE TO SIGN UP FOR AN “IMATHLETE” ACCOUNT. Simply uncheck the “Create my imATHLETE Account” box and fill in your Participant Information. At the bottom of the page, it is very important to “Select a charity to fundraise for”, in the drop down window, select Colorado Neurological Institute. This is how they will know you are riding for CNI, and 15% of your registration fee will be donated back to CNI from EROCK.
- You will then be prompted to “Select or Create Your Team.” If you’re riding as an individual, choose “Individual riding for Colorado Neurological Institute.” If you want to create your own CNI team select “Create new team or individual name.” If you’re riding with a team that has already been set up you can select that team and fundraise under that team.
- Next you will come to the Elephant Rock merchandise page. Unless you specifically want something, you can just skip this page by clicking “Continue” at the bottom. You’ll be able to order your CNI Jersey directly from us and pay NOTHING when you ride and fundraise $200 or more for CNI, otherwise you can pay $65 for a jersey! You can contact Lorre Gibson at 303-806-7420 or firstname.lastname@example.org about getting a CNI Team Jersey. (The $200 fundraising goal for a free jersey must be made by May 1, 2017)
- On the next page, click “Checkout,” which takes you to the summary page. There you will pay your Elephant Rock registration/service fee based on the ride length you selected. Click “Submit Order” and you are registered! 15% of the ride fee you pay to Elephant Rock is automatically donated to CNI. This means that you are supporting CNI. Pretty Awesome!You will want to select “pick up packet at event”, with this selection you will be able to pick up your packet from CNI. If you pick up your packet from CNI you will our complimentary helmet cover, a jersey (if you purchase or qualify), and other CNI swag with your EROCK number and lunch coupon.
- You’ll receive confirmation emails from Elephant Rock (imATHLETE) and an email from Crowdrise with instructions for getting your fundraising page going. That is very simple, too, and when you’re done anyone can donate to your ride online.
It is important to remember that you are required to raise a minimum of $100.
$100 – Individual rider or member of a team
$200 – Ride with the Jersey
Included in your registration:
- access to CNI’s party tent
- CNI give-away items
- refreshments and support throughout each of the rides
- a ticket to the post-ride Italian picnic
- a specially designed 2017 Subaru Elephant Rock T-shirt
- virtual goodies from E-Rock’s sponsors
- a chance to win dozens of valuable prizes
- custom bike number for the ride and wristband for lunch expo
If you have questions about riding with CNI, please contact Lorre Gibson at 303-806-7420 or email@example.com.
To donate to CNI click here. Thank you in advance for supporting CNI’s patients!
Photos from past festivals: