Take to the Slopes with CNI’s Annual Ski Day
Discover Adaptive Sports & Fitness Ideas
Come shred some powder or explore the slopes with your doctor! This annual event provides a wonderful opportunity to discover adaptive sports and fitness, as well as learn about CNI’s total patient care services, clinical trials, and educational programs.
For all patients and caregivers dealing with a neurological condition who can ski or snowshoe unassisted.
|When:||Friday, January 6, 2017, 6:30 am to 6:00 pm|
|Where:||Winter Park Ski Resort®|
|Program:||Title:“Thriving with your Neurological Condition”
Subtitle: Latest updates and tips to live well and thrive with your neurological condition.
Speakers: Rajeev Kumar, MD; Allen Bowling, MD; Chuck Livsey, MD; Gaetha Mills, RN; Ashley Klein, DPT; Nicole Martens, Research Coordinator and selected neurological patients.
|Cost:||$35 per person — Covers transportation and breakfast. FREE LIFT TICKETS are compliments of Winter Park Ski Resort®.|
|How to Register:||Please contact Melissa Romsdahl firstname.lastname@example.org|
Itinerary for the Day:
- 6:30 am to 7:30 am — Bus loads at 6:30 am and leaves from Swedish Medical Center promptly at 7:00 am. Coffee will be served on the bus. Informal conversations with doctors and CNI staff are encouraged.
- 9:00 am to 10:30 am — Breakfast and Adaptive Sports & Fitness Program (Program participation is necessary in order to get your free lift ticket)
- 10:30 am to 3:30 pm — Ski, snowboard or snow shoe the slopes. (Lunch is on your own). Enjoy your day!
- 3:30 to 4:00 pm — Load bus. Bus leaves at 4:00 pm.
- 6:00 pm approximately — Arrival back at Swedish Medical Center.
Click the following link for required waiver release-of-liability-and-waiver-of-legal-rights
Form must be returned to CNI by January 2nd, 2017. Through email email@example.com or through mail CNI Ski Day, 701 East Hampden Avenue, Suite 415, Englewood, CO 80113.
Thank you to last years Exhibitors:
No Refunds Available